Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday, Already?

I can't believe it's already Sunday night...and tomorrow will start another week! The weekends just fly by, leaving little room for much fun.

Here are some things we've been up to:

Russell is still job hunting...but staying busy teaching the 11 year olds at church and being the "threatening disciplinarian" to my two nephews. They are afraid for him to put them into time out, ever. He's going to be a great dad ;)

I've been working, reading the Harry Potter books (I know I am probably the last person on the planet to read them), and trying to get a blog started for crafts, jewlery, etc. I just need an idea for a name for it, if anyone has any suggestions....

Today I gave a talk at church. So nerve racking, but I was so glad when it was over. I was also just called as an Enrichment Leader and Visiting Teaching Supervisor, so that should be good.

We've met some really nice people in our ward and plan to actually do some things with them one day, so we will see how that goes. (James and Michelle, we don't think they will measure up, whadda ya think? ;) )

Other than that, this weekend we are heading to Orlando to see my grandparents and family, go to my friends baby shower, and of course the BYU vs. Oklahoma football game. It should be a fun filled, busy weekend. It's nice to see everyone, but so difficult to fit it in to basically two days.

Hopefully everything is going well for everyone else!



I have been slacking in the picture taking aspect of my life, but I really need to get back to it. I will try this week.

1 comment:

Alana said...

I gave a talk last weekend and was so glad it was over! I think I get an ulcer every time! hahaha Time seems to go by faster as you get older... it's crazy!