Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Catch Up, Sort Of

I really want to be good at posting...but life seems to get in the way. Or laziness. I will just call it a tie.
Things have been pretty hectic for us here in Florida, but I think we are getting in to a routine, finally.
I started working at my new job last week and Russell has an interview this week, so we are hopeful that he will also have a job soon.
Recreational wise we have hung out with my nephews, who are threatened by the phrase, "If you don't (fill in the blank), Russell will put you in time out." It's pretty funny. And I admit I use it probably too often as Russell pointed out. Swimming on the weekends, 4th of July attending the Russ and Robbie reunion, and it is the summer, so there have been birthdays pretty much every other week it seems. The next important one for everyone to calendar is next Tuesday, July 21st.
It's a Hottie's birthday....Russell. I am ahead of the game and already have his gift and everything.
I enjoy reminding Russell that I already got it and he wishes he knew what it was. I will let you all in on the gift when he actually gets it.
Anywhoo...I have an amazingly horrid headache, so I am going to go to bed now and next time post with some pictures and some funny video clips.
Peace.

2 comments:

Shannon Sumner said...

you forgot about me :(

Alana said...

Oh I miss you!! I'm glad you're close to family again!! You seem to be having a great time back in Florida!! :)