Thursday, May 21, 2009

Florida, here we come!

So, for those who are living in the dark and haven't heard, Russell and I are moving back to Florida.
We are sad to leave our friends behind(Most importantly James, Michelle and Keegan) and I will actually really miss Colorado.
It really felt like my home.
But I will also be happy to be around my family and not have to worry about if I can buy a plane ticket to see them all the time.
Things are going well for job interviews, so we are hopeful that we will once again be gainfully employed.
I just felt like that I never updated my blog anymore, so wanted to give an update, however small it may be. Until I post again...hopefully sooner rather than later.

4 comments:

Tara Heiner Blog said...

Good luck with the move. What part of Florida are you moving too? We are moving in a couple weeks to North Dakota. It's only a year, thank goodness!

Christina said...

We are moving to Tallahassee. Good Luck with going to North Dakota...and with the winter there. Where do you all want to end up after that?

Tara Heiner Blog said...

I love Tallahassee. It's such a beautiful place. After North Dakota we hope to end up in Portland, OR, but that's just me hoping. We don't know. It depends on where Matt gets a job.

Shannon Sumner said...

Dudee loser check my blog :P haha I got a surprise for ya :)

and yay back to FLORIDA :D
Tallahassee is where I'm gonna be in a year :D.

mwuahahaha.

love you!