Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Naive Floridian

Being the naïve Florida girl that I am, I was expecting winter in Colorado to look something like this:

Or something a little less piled up…but snow nonetheless.

Instead this is how it’s been.


This is obviously not common. I have heard repeatedly how this is a very unusually warm winter. But we are supposed to have snow showers starting Friday and maybe Sunday too.

See Michelle. It will be cold here. But right now it appears that the universe is in disarray and that wherever I go I cause cosmic/nature forces to be spun out of control and act totally out of character. Ahhh…to have power. ;)

2 comments:

Alana said...

Then, after it snows and the plows plow and rock salt is thrown everywhere it gets gross and UGLY! Please let spring come soon!

Shannon Sumner said...

you should stop sending us our cold weather too ya know...
cute page by the way
love you :).