Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pics Galore

Well - not really, it's more like life described via art. :)


Me forcing Russell to take another picture

Outside our bedroom window on a Monday morning.


Enough snow that I hated driving in it, but not enough to stay home.


Diane and my 3 am favorite pastime that was brought back.

Thanks to Chelle for finding it :)


Russell's Amish Friendship bread that I had to finish, since he had to go to Young Men's. I also unfortunately read the indgridents wrong and added a bit too much milk. They seemed to bake fine, we will see how it tastes. Also note, it called for two bunt pans, we only own one and it called for 1/2 cup milk and for some reason I read the above ingredients at that particular moment and poured in 1 1/2 cups of milk. Calcium, does a body good. Right?





No comments: