Sunday, February 22, 2009

Self Challenge

I love this challenge. I have only actually done it once and it really does work. I think Self has some great information all around about health and fitness, but I really like their exercises and strength moves that they suggest. I fondly recall when the little “arm fat roll” didn’t use to exist on my arm and upon its immanent return, I knew I had fallen victim to the tried and true tested case of the lazys. Pure laziness and lack of enough exercise.

Not that I need more challenges in my life, but I would enjoy being healthier; and thinner would be an added benefit of it. And this is a challenge I can handle. I also long for the days of wearing my cute jeans that are sadly sitting, collecting dust in our closet. Waiting oh so patiently to once again see the light of day.

I know it’s also said that having a partner who will help you in your goals is very crucial and those who work together tend to be more successful. But I have to admit that Russell got the raw end of the stick in this partnership. He tends to be the one who pushes me and all I do is complain. However, despite my loud and unnecessary complaining, we have been successful in working out and trying to eat more healthily. Go Team!

So, today I have started the Self Challenge. Hopefully its plan will fuel my desire to see that my goals are in reach and actually get there.

1 comment:

Alana said...

You guys are so cute! I'm excited for you! I'll cheer you on!